Knee Arthroscopy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Our price starts at: $ 6,500 USD
At Angeles Hospital our Knee Arthroscopy surgery is a minimally invasive procedure in which our medical team treats various problems inside the knee joint, after rest, physical therapy or medications did not work. However, not all causes of knee pain can be effectively treated with an arthroscopic procedure, in those cases we offer the Knee Replacement Surgery.
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery Causes
At Angeles Hospital we perform Knee Arthroscopy to treat the following injuries:
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
Benefits for Knee Arthroscopy Patients
Our Knee Arthroscopy patients can enjoy the following benefits after their procedure:
- Minimally Invasive
- Small to minimal scars
- Decreased pain and swelling
- Regain movement in Joint
- Faster recovery
- Fewer risks
Best Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized hospital for +10 years
With over 5 million patients treated each year, Hospital Angeles Tijuana is the leading medical tourism center in Mexico. Our state-of-the-art facilities are the only full-scale certified hospital facilities in Tijuana.
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Dario Garin and Dr. Fernando Izquierdo two of the leading Orthopedic and Spine Surgeons in Mexico
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Best Facilities and Amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
For more information about our packages and how having Knee Arthroscopy Surgery at Angeles Health International helps create a new you please read our most frequently asked questions or contact us today using our FREE consultation form at the bottom of the page.
Our Knee Arthroscopy procedure in performed under local anesthesia in most cases. The surgery starts by making two small incisions in the knee, they allow our doctors to insert specialized thin surgical instruments, one of them being the arthroscope.
The arthroscope is as small pencil-shaped instrument which has magnifying lenses and a fiber optic light, it is attached to a camera which projects an image of the joint to the monitor, allowing our medical team to investigate and have a clear image of the injury that needs treatment. Most of our knee arthroscopy surgeries take an hour.
Our Knee Arthroscopy patients have a low percentage of risks after their surgery. However, the most common risks our patients may experience after their procedure are:
- Blood clots.
- Nerve Injury.
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia.
Our Knee Arthroscopy procedure is minimally invasive, creating a faster recovery period. However, patients should follow the next instructions:
- Have the support of crutches or a cane.
- Have the knee elevated for the first days.
- When showering patients should protect their knee from getting wet.
- Change the bandages.
- Anti-inflammatory medication will be prescribed by your doctor.
Our medical team will recommend physical therapy to help restore movement and strength with time, until the patient is able to use their knee normally. Within a couple of weeks, patients can start their normal activities and light exercise.
Knee Arthroscopy patients at Angeles Health Mexico are assigned a Case Manager that will handle all arrangements from medical records collection and transfer, any necessary surgical consults, and travel planning services for the patient and traveling companions. You will receive a full itinerary that tells you exactly what to expect every step of the way on your medical travel trip.
The Knee Arthroscopy Medical Travel Package at Angeles Health Mexico includes:
- 1 Day Hospital Stay (If traveling, if you are local you can go back home on the same day).
- All doctor and surgeon fees and the entire hospital stay.
- All standard medications, implants or prostheses.
- Regular pre-op testing and exams.
- All related medical and procedure costs: gastroenterologist, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed.
- Airport pick-up and return travel if needed.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-orthopedic treatment experience.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Excellence
At Angeles Hospital in Tijuana, Mexico we offer a wide range of orthopedic surgeries for any type of orthopedic challenge. Our state-of-the-art certified hospital facilities provides the latest medical technologies, and the most trusted and recognized orthopedic surgeon names in Mexico.