Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Prices vary from $6,500 USD to $7,500 USD
The rotator cuff muscles are vital in shoulder movements and help maintain the humeral joint (shoulder joint) stability. A rotator cuff injury describes any damage or inflammation (swelling or pain) to one or more of the tendons or muscles of the area. When someone suffers a rotator cuff injury their best option is surgery.
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
Recovery process for Rotator Cuff Surgery Patients:
- Patients will experience pain, which will be controlled by prescribed medication.
- Patients will need physical therapy.
- Patients can’t move their shoulder for the first months.
- Patients can start to exercise 2 months after their surgery.
Best Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico. Everyone knows Angeles is quality.
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
For more information about our packages and how having Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery at Angeles Health International helps create a new you please read our most frequently asked questions or contact us today using our FREE consultation form at the bottom of the page.
There are two different operations we can perform to repair this type of injury: Open surgery and shoulder arthroscopy. The type of surgery you have depends on the injury location, shape and size and whether it is a tear.
- Open surgery: your surgeon makes an incision into your skin over your shoulder and repairs your injury through this incision.
- Arthroscopy: Your surgeon will insert an arthroscope, which is a small, flexible, tube-like telescopic camera, through a small cut in your shoulder and this is used to repair your injury. It’s also known as keyhole surgery.
A Rotator Cuff Surgery has the general risks as any other surgical procedures such as: adverse reaction to anesthesia or infection. However, the surgery can have specific complications like:
- Nerve Injury.
- Another tear in the muscle or tendon.
- Muscle detachment.
- Stiffness dosen’t improve.
Our patients can return to their jobs in 2 to 3 weeks after their surgery, it all depends on the type of work they do.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Excellence
At Angeles Hospital in Tijuana, Mexico we offer a wide range of orthopedic surgeries for any type of orthopedic challenge. Our state-of-the-art certified hospital facilities provides the latest medical technologies, and the most trusted and recognized orthopedic surgeon names in Mexico.