Dr. José Emmanuel Villanueva Hernández
Orthopedic Surgeon / Spine Surgery
Speciality: Orthopedic Surgery
Hospital: Angeles Pedregal
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Villanueva earned his medical degree from Universidad del Noreste de Tampico, Mexico. He completed residencies at Hospital Central Sur de Alta Especialidad
Additional education includes a Theoretical and Practical Workshop “Instrumentation, prothesis and surgical anatomy of the Spine” at UNAM Medical School. Dr. Villanueva’s primary specialties are Orthopedic Surgery and Spine Surgery. He has published numerous articles on these topics.
He is fluent in Spanish and English, and currently on staff at Hospital Angeles, Pedregal in Mexico City.
- Graduate of the Universidad del Noreste de Tampico, Mexico.
- Certified by the Mexican Surgical Association.
- Certification from CONACEM to exercise Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Registry CE019270DF10
- Specialty Certificate: 6323555
- License No 4387540.
- Physician Professor in Charge of the Training Course Spine Surgery.