Dr. Cleysa Hemosillo
Physician & Nutrition Specialist
Speciality: Weight Loss Surgery
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Hermosillo is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Baja California in Tijuana. Post-graduate education includes training in Clinical Nutriology at CETYS University in Tijuana, and a medical internship at the Mexican Institute of Social Security.
Dr. Hermosillo is an Attending Physician and Nutrition Specialist for Hospital Angeles Bariatric Program. She participates in the preparation of the patient for Bariatric Surgery and in the educational process before and after surgery. She also participates in the follow up care, providing advice to patients after surgery and performing band fills.
Dr. Hermosillo is an active participant in medical conferences throughout Mexico.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana.
- Member of the Mexican College for Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico. Everyone knows Angeles is quality.
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Mexico's Largest Private Hospital Network
Weight Loss Surgery
Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
Angeles Hospital in Tijuana offers affordable weight loss surgeries with a proven record of success for our patients benefit: