Dr. Ana Carolina Ramírez Cázares
Specialty: Hematology, Hematopoietic Stem Cells
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Ramírez received her Surgical and Obstetrician Degree in the School of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon. After which, she did a specialty in Pediatrics and then a sub specialty in Hematology and Transplants of Hematopoietic Cells in the Hospital University “Dr. José Eleuterio González”.
She then went to study the “Transplantation of Hematopoietic Cells and Stem Cell Therapy” in the Klinikum Univeristy in Tubingen Germany. In addition, Dr. Ramírez has attended different workshops in Hematology, Biomedical Research and Pediatrics.
- Congenital malformations associated with the use of misoprostol: Report of two cases. Mexican Journal of Neuroscience. 2013; 14 (1): 50-53.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma with testicular presentation. About a pediatric case. Journal of Hematology. 2013; 14 (3); 154-157.
- Haploidentical peripheral blood stem cell transplantation with posttransplant cyclophosphamide in children and adolescents with hematological malignancies. Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2016; 00: 1-5.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital Name for +10 years
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Lopez Corvala the most recognized and trusted name in Weight-loss Surgery
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Best Facilities and Amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations