Dr. Miguel Beltran
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Miguel Beltrán is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. After completing his post-graduate training in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at the National Institute of Cardiology in Mexico City, He completed a fellowship in Echocardiography at the University of California in San Diego (UCSD).
He is a member of the Mexican Society of Cardiology, Mexican Council of Cardiology, American Heart Association, Pulmonary Vascular Research Institute and in 2005 was elected Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Beltrán has been working as a staff member since the opening of Hospital Angeles de Tijuana three years ago.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
- Member Mexican Society of Cardiology.
- Member Mexican Council of Cardiology.
- Member American Heart Association.
- Member Pulmonary Vascular Research Institute.
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +40 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico, everyone knows Angeles is quality
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 40 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities by far
- Many amenities
- Biggest rooms with room for companion