Dr. Mario Vergara
Ophthalmologist / Glaucoma Specialist
Speciality: Vision Center
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Vergara graduated with Honors from Autonomous University of Baja California in Tijuana. He specialized in Ophthalmology at Hermosillo General Hospital in Sonora, Mexico, and trained in his sub-specialty of Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery in Mexico City.
Dr. Vergara has 9 years of clinical experience performing Ophthalmic Surgery. He’s performed:
- 1800 Glaucoma Surgeries
- 2000 Cataract Surgeries
- 3500 Refractive Surgeries
He is bilingual and currently on staff at Hospital Angeles Tijuana.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana.
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Member of the International Society of Refractive Surgery.
- Member of the Mexican Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Mexican Society of Glaucoma.
- Medical Doctor’s License #2962591.
- Ophthalmology License #4110465.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico. Everyone knows Angeles is quality.
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations