Dr. Mario Vergara
Ophthalmologist / Glaucoma Specialist
Speciality: Vision Center
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Vergara graduated with Honors from Autonomous University of Baja California in Tijuana. He specialized in Ophthalmology at Hermosillo General Hospital in Sonora, Mexico, and trained in his sub-specialty of Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery in Mexico City.
Dr. Vergara has 9 years of clinical experience performing Ophthalmic Surgery. He’s performed:
- 1800 Glaucoma Surgeries
- 2000 Cataract Surgeries
- 3500 Refractive Surgeries
He is bilingual and currently on staff at Hospital Angeles Tijuana.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana.
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Member of the International Society of Refractive Surgery.
- Member of the Mexican Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Mexican Society of Glaucoma.
- Medical Doctor’s License #2962591.
- Ophthalmology License #4110465.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico, everyone knows Angeles is quality
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Eye Vision Clinic
Best Eye Surgery Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico
The Angeles Hospital Eye Vision Clinic is the home to the best eye doctors and surgeons in Mexico. Get corrective eye surgery procedures for low cheap prices and top quality
Mexico’s Largest Private Hospital Network