BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Our Price: $4,500 USD
Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL, is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of a patients buttocks using the patients own fat taken from other parts of the body. The buttocks suffer the same age effects as every other body part of the body, the tissue relaxes and with time and gravitiy the shape and size of the butt changes. Women are specially affected by this condition, in their self-esteem and condifence.
Candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery at Angeles Hospital:
- Patients need to be in general good health.
- BMI of 35 or less.
- Non-smoking patients or they should stop smoking to have the BBL surgery.
- Patients complain about having: flat and sagging buttocks.
- Patients had a major weight loss and they feel their buttocks are asymmetrical.
*For patients with heart or lung conditions or neurological disorders, it maybe harder to get a Brazilian Butt Lift.
BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Before and After Photos
Cosmetic Surgery Center of Excellence
Our Brazilian Butt Lift patients are cared by the best medical team of certified nurses, physicians and surgeons. At Angeles Hospital in Tijuana our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our patients. We work very hard to offer them the best surgical procedures and make sure they get the results they are looking for. Our Brazilian Butt Lift is an invasive but more natural procedure to help our patients enhance the look of their buttocks.
BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most trusted and recognized hospital for 48 years
- With over 5 million patients treated each year, Hospital Angeles Tijuana is the leading Plastic Surgery center in Mexico. Our state-of-the-art facilities are the only full-scale certified hospital facilities in Tijuana.
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to the most recognized and trusted name in Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 40 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities by far
- Free Transportation
- Best Facilities and Amenities
- Biggest patient room suites with private room for companion
BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Breast Augmentation
Learn more about Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery at Angeles Hospital by reading the most frequently asked questions our patients have during their consultation with our surgeon or you can fill out the medical form on the bottom of the page for a FREE consultation.
Our Brazilian butt lift procedure uses as a first step our liposuction surgery to extract the fat from other areas of the body, which our surgeons and patients will decide together. The most common areas are: the abdomen, thighs and in some cases the back.
After the extraction, the fat is processed and purified to differentiate between the cells that are good donors and will fulfill their new function and the cells that won’t work. Once the cells are separated, they will be injected back into the body, in the butt area at different points to make sure our patients have the best results.
The recovery process is different for each patients, however we do have general recommendations for our Brazilian Butt Lift patients:
- We recommend our patients avoid sitting directly on the area for the first 2 weeks.
- After two weeks, patients can use a boppy pillow to relieve the pressure from the area.
- Patients must wear a compression garment for 6 weeks to decrease the chance of bruising and swelling.
- Swelling will go down in 6 weeks.
- Inflammation caused from the liposuction will fade in a couple of months.
We recommend our Brazilian Butt Lift patients to follow their surgeons specific instructions to make sure they have the results they are looking for. Patients recovering from this procedure should follow the next instructions:
- The fist week patients should be completely at best rest.
- Patients arent allowed to drive for 2 weeks.
- Patients should take at least 2 weeks off work.
- No exercise for at least a month.
Our Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, shares the same general risks as every other type of surgical procedures such as:
The specific risks a BBL patient can have are:
- Fat embolism.
- Partial loss of fat (Patients did not follow the instructions).
The most serious risk of the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is pulmonary fat embolism. Although the risk is very small, this complication can be fatal.
As a patient of Angeles Health Mexico, you and a traveling companion will receive full travel coordination services, including a Patient Readiness Kit with a detailed itinerary in which surgery schedule, air, hotel, and roundtrip airport pick up/return are all arranged. Additional services can be arranged as needed.
Angeles Health International patients are transported to the hospital by special medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to the Angeles Hospital Tijuana. Patient rooms at Angeles Health Mexico are always described as a pleasant surprise. All rooms are private with on suite bathrooms, featuring a flat screen television and ample seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private entryway and dining/conversation area.Angeles Hospital Tijuana is built on the highest principles of medical care and patient hospitality.
The Brazilian Butt Lift package at Angeles Hospital Tijuana includes:
- All pre-treatment testing and exams.
- All related medical and procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-treatment experience.
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed.
- Airport pick-up and return.
- Full travel coordination and itinerary services
More Cosmetic Surgeries
Plastic surgery center of excellence
Board certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center at Angeles Hospital Mexico offers a range of confidence-boosting and appearance enhancing procedures.