Dr. Gonzalo Jimenez
Ear Nose & Throat Specialist
Speciality: Ear, Nose & Throat.
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana.
Languages: English, Spanish.
Dr. Jimenez graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara (UAG). He completed his specialty training in Surgical Otolaryngology in the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER 2003) in Mexico City. He is certified by the Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery in Mexico.
His special interest is Rhinology Surgery (Nose and Paranasal Sinus Surgery). Dr. Jimenez was lead investigator in a cancer study by the Mexican Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery in 2003, and he frequently publishes articles in the Journal of Head and Neck Surgery in the United States.
- Graduate, Autonomous University of Guadalajara
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Experienced Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico. Everyone knows Angeles is quality.
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Mexico’s Largest Private Hospital Network