Dr. Jorge Zavala Ruiz
General Surgeon / Laparoscopic
Speciality: General Surgery
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Zavala earned his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexico. He completed residencies at Hospital Gabriel Mancera IMSS, Mexico and Hospital Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Mexico.
Additional education includes a Fellowship in Surgical Oncology at Hospital Oncologia Centro Medico Nacional, Mexico. Dr. Zavala’s primary specialties are General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgical Oncology. He has published numerous articles on these topics.
He is fluent in Spanish and English, and currently on staff at Hospital Angeles, Tijuana.
- Graduate of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexico.
- Certified by the Mexican Surgical Association.
- Diplomate No. 00299 Mexican Board of Surgeons.
- License No 3414502.
The Best Hospital Facilities
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
With over 5 million patients treated each year, Hospital Angeles Tijuana is the leading medical tourism center in Mexico. Our state-of-the-art facilities are the only full-scale certified hospital facilities in Tijuana.
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Dario Garin and Dr. Fernando Izquierdo two of the leading Orthopedic and Spine Surgeons in Mexico
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Best Facilities and Amenities in Tijuana
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Mexico’s Largest Private Hospital Network
Surgical Center of Excellence
Angeles Hospitals General Surgery area offers different surgical procedures for our patients benefit: