Smile Makeover in Tijuana, Mexico
Top Quality at Cheap Dental Prices at Angeles Hospital Tijuana
The concept of a smile makeover can mean different things to different people. Referred to by its more technical sounding label — full oral rehabilitation — an even wider range of possibilities might be conjured. But the essential characteristic of a smile makeover or oral rehabilitation is an upgrade or improvement to the look of a person’s smile — to improve their appearance and give them the increased self-esteem that comes with feeling they look their best.
Angeles Hospital’s dental team considers the patient’s facial appearance, along with skin tone, hair color, teeth (color, width, length, shape and tooth display), gum tissue and lips, and engages the patient mutual consultation to develop a design plan for the patient’s ideal smile when creating a smile makeover.
The Best Dental Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Home to the Best Dentist in Tijuana, Mexico for +10 years
With over 1 million dental patients treated each year, Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Mexico is the leading dental center in Mexico. Our state-of-the-art facilities are the only full-scale dental hospital facilities in Tijuana.
- Only Internationally certified full-scale dental hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- In-house dental x-rays center
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to the best and most experienced dentist in Mexico
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced dental facilities in Tijuana
- Best Facilities and Amenities in Tijuana
Smile Makeover Design Process
Customized Dental Work for each Patient
The smile makeover procedure is a customized approach to each patients smile and dental needs. At Angeles Dental Center in Tijuana, the patients are part of the design process the entire time and provide their final approval on how their new smile will look. The smile makeover process begins with a plan taking in consideration the patient’s facial appearance:
- Skin tone.
- Hair Color.
- Teeth: color, width, length, shape and display.
- Gum tissue.
Smile Makeover Procedures
At Angeles Dental Center in Tijuana, the different dental procedures patient’s can choose for their Smile Makeover are:
- Dental Veneers.
- Composite Bonding.
- Dental Implants.
- Teeth Whitening.
As every patient’s plan is unique, they can decide to only treat one defective teeth or choose the oral rehabilitation of all of their defective teeth with aesthetic upgrades. The final look and functionality of their new smile, is decided by the patient.
Smile Makeover FAQ’s
Frequently-Asked-Questions about our Smile Makeover
Fore more information about our Smile Makeover Procedure at Angeles Hospital in Tijuana, please read the most frequently asked questions our patients and their families make in their one-on-one consultation with our medical team.
Ideal candidates for a Smile Makeover are:
- Patients who are unhappy with their smile appearance.
- Patients who are worried about the condition of their teeth.
- Patients with cracked, chipped or broken teeth.
- Patients with missing teeth.
- Patients with uneven teeth.
- Patients with stained teeth.
- Patients with gaps between their teeth.
- Patients who feel their smile shows to much of their gums.
- Patients whose self-esteem has been affected by the way their smile looks and do everything in their power to hide it.
However, our dentist at Angeles Hospital in Tijuana will comprehensively examine the patient. They need to have good oral health (gums) and a sound dental structure and bite (occlusion) to determine if they are a candidate for the Smile Makeover procedure.
*Structural problems and oral health issues must be addressed prior to engaging in any makeover procedures.
*Young children who have not grown the full complement of permanent teeth may not be candidates for smile makeovers because their jaw growth is not yet complete. To know if your child is a candidate, a consultation with your family dentist is recommended.
After our medical team performs the proper evaluations and the design plan is approved by our surgeon and the patient, the next step is for the patient to see a preview of the potential results.
Our cosmetic dentists use different technologies, including wax models of temporary teeth, dental imaging software and before and after pictures of other patients, to show the possible results and get the patients approval.
In addition, the previews help us communicate to the dental lab the final look of the dental implants, crowns and veneers they will produce.
Our surgeons address the following aspects of a patients smile. (Each case is different)
- Tooth Color: Stained or worn out teeth can be improved with teeth whitening or replaced with natural, tooth-colored composites. These types of procedures are used as the final step in many of our cosmetic dental procedures, such as: veneers, crowns, bridges or dental implants.
- Alignment and Spacing: Patients with crooked and overlapping teeth or with gaps between them, normally choose between dental veneers or orthodontics.
- Missing Teeth: In this situation, a missing tooth causes tooth decay in the rest of the smile and of course, influences the patient’s appearance. The replacement of missing teeth is usually a very important part of the smile makeover. They can be replaced by dental implants or treated with dental bridges or partial dentures.
- Uneven, chipped and cracked teeth: Composite bonding improves the appearance of out of balance teeth.
- Lips, Smile and Cheeks: Orthodontics or maxillofacial surgery rehabilitate an unshapely or aging face.
- Tooth Length: For short teeth our surgeons choose between a composite bonding or porcelain veneers. In the case of patients with gummy smiles, they might modify the gum line and lengthen the appearance of the teeth using laser dentistry procedures. Our surgeons use the smile line as a reference to help them determine the optimal length of a patient’s teeth
- Tooth Proportions: For most people a perfect smile is one in which the two central front teeth are dominant and have a width-to-length ratio of 4-to-5.
- Tooth Texture and Characterization: Our cosmetic dentists perform a combination of functionally and aesthetics to create a more feminine or a more masculine appearance, matching the dental crowns and veneers to the characteristics of natural teeth.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
- Minimal risk of unstable and worn-down teeth.
- Easy cleaning procedure.
- Lowe risk of decay or infections.
- White and straighten teeth.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Patients feel younger.
- Improved facial appearance.
The risks involved in our Smile Makeover procedure are related to the specific dental procedures our surgeon perform and they will be treated by our cosmetic dentist.
However, our patients need to remember that all cosmetic dentistry procedures, require maintenance and a cleaning process. For example:
- Teeth whitening must be repeated to maintain brightness.
- Porcelain veneers can chip or break and need replacement after a couple of years.
- Permanent composite bonding can stain and may require enhancement or replacement.
- Dental crowns typically require replacement after 10 to 15 years.
- Gummy smile improvements may also require periodic enhancement.
Any patient considering a smile makeover should discuss thoroughly with their dentist the specific care and maintenance considerations of the techniques involved in their treatment plan.
A Smile Makeover is considered a cosmetic procedure and in the U.S., is not covered by dental insurance. At a U.S. clinic the cost can go up to thousands of dollars for a minimal dental procedure based on different factors.
Our Dental Clinic at Angeles Hospital in Tijuana helps hundreds of patients from the U.S. with their family’s dental health at very affordable prices compared to the U.S. In addition, we offer the support and personalized attention of a multidisciplinary team of doctors who help patients understand and manage all the challenges they face in transforming their smile and appearance.
Patients at Angeles Hospital Tijuana receive the expert care of dentists, oral surgeons, nurses and hygienists in our Dental Center who are determined to make the medical travel experience as comfortable, supported and secure as possible.
Dentistry in Tijuana
The Best Dentist in Tijuana are at Hospital Angeles
Angeles Hospitals Dental Clinic in Mexico is the home of the best dentist in Tijuana, with over 40 years of experience and the best technologically advanced dental facilities