Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Angeles Hospital provides the highest quality cosmetic surgery procedures available in medicine today. Whatever part of your body you would like to change, there is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help you achieve your goal. Our compassionate professionals will help you every step of the way towards achieving the appearance you have always wanted.
Our Facilities at Angeles Hospital
Breast Augmentation Surgery (Breast Enlargement)
Our Medical Travel Price:$4,800
Breast augmentation or enlargement, is a procedure that women choose for a range of reasons. Some wish to enhance their current size of their breasts, some wish to return their breasts to their pre-pregnancy condition, whilst others opt for breast augmentation as a reconstructive process following surgery or to correct a difference in breast size.
Liposuction Surgery (Liposculpture)
Our Medical Travel Price:$4,250
Liposuction, also called lipoplasty or liposculpture, allows surgeons to remove stubborn fat from problem areas such as the hips, thighs, buttocks or abdomen. The process can remove bulges and unsightly contours and dips in the patients’ physiques that can make them feel self-conscious and uncomfortable. As well as the cosmetic benefits, liposuction or abdominoplasty reduces the patient’s body fat percentage, which can have health benefits such as reduced risk of heart disease and type II diabetes.
Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nose Job)
Our Medical Travel Price: $3,500
Rhinoplasty or nose job, is a surgical procedure performed to improve the shape of the nose. People may opt for rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons, to correct a bump or hook in their nose or alter the shape of an over-large nose. Rhinoplasty is also used to correct breathing problems caused by a deviated septum, a condition where the septum divides the two nostrils unequally, resulting in breathing problems.
The “Mommy Makeover” Procedure
Packages start at: $9,500
Nowadays, new moms are having trouble regaining their pre-baby body after giving birth, damaging their self-esteem. The most common areas affected by the situation are: breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks.
At Angeles Hospital we offer the newest procedure in the cosmetic surgery area, “The Mommy Makeover”. This is a combination of cosmetic surgeries designed to restore different parts of our patient’s body, after they had their baby.
Arm Lift Liposuction Surgery
Our Medical Travel Price: $4,200
As we age, the tissue in the arms relaxes and with the help of gravity and weight loss, can start to sag. This can be a big problem for women, who store excess fat in their upper arms and don’t have the muscle tone to maintain good arm definition. Whether the skin has been stretched by age or gain and loss, it cannot be improved by exercise; surgery is the only answer.
Can anybody have cosmetic surgery?
Is having cosmetic surgery at Angeles Hospital a safe procedure?
What are the benefits of having a cosmetic surgery at Angeles Hospital?
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Reputable Doctors, they must have over 10 years experience and are held to highest international standards
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 40 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities by far
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico, everyone knows Angeles is quality
- US-MX transportation
- Many amenities
- Biggest rooms with room for companion
What are the possible risks of having cosmetic surgery?
- Reaction to medicine.
- Reaction to anesthesia.
Do I need to have special after care because of my cosmetic surgery?
- Our patients need to follow specific after care depending on their type of surgery. The most common for everybody is: pain medications. However, they will be given with certain instructions that must be followed.
What is the cost of having cosmetic surgery in Angeles Hospital?
- Breast Augmentation $4,650.00
- Rhinoplasty $3,650.00
- Tummy Tuck $5,700.00
- Circular Tummy Tuck / Post Bariatric Body Lift $6,900.00
- Breast Reduction $4,800.00
- Breast Lift w/implants $4,950.00
- Arm Lift $4,200.00
- Lipo (abdomen, flanks, upper/lower back, tights $4,500.00 (Areas Included: abdomen, flanks, upper/lower back, tights)
- Face Lift – middle face and neck lift $5,500.00 (with eye lids included $6,500.00)
- BBL 0R Brazilian Butt Lift $4,500.00
- Thigh Lift $4,000.00
- Neck Lift $3,500.00
- Mommy Makeover (regular) $9,500.00
- Mommy Makeover (with ctt or body lift) $10,450.00
- Circula Tummy Tuck w/ Implants + lift $8,700.00
- Regular Tummy Tuck w/ Implants +lift $8,500.00
- Circula Tummy Tuck w/ Implants OR Lift $8,500.00
- Regular Tummy Tuck w/ Implants OR lift $8,250.00
- Arm Lift w/ breast + lift $7,500.00
- Thigh and Arm Lift $6,500.00
What includes your cosmetic surgery medical package?
- Patients readiness kit.
- All pre-surgery testing and exams.
- All related surgery costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-rhinoplasty experience.
- Pre-surgery consult set-up if needed.
- Pick-up and return to local airport.