Dr. Laura Villarreal Martínez
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Villarreal received her Surgeon Medical Degree at the Medicine Faculty of the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon. She has a specialty in Pediatrics and a sub-specialty in Pediatric Hematology in University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González”. She has a post-specialty in Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and cell therapy in the same hospital university. In addition, she has a specialized training in hemorrhagic diseases in “Gulf States Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Center” in Texas.
- Professor of the Hematology Service of the University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González”.
- Professor of the Department of Pediatrics Medicine Faculty UANL.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Member of National Research System.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital Name for +10 years
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Lopez Corvala the most recognized and trusted name in Weight-loss Surgery
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Best Facilities and Amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Mexico’s Largest Private Hospital Network