Dr. José Luis Aguilar Arceo
Orthopedic and Hand Surgeon
Specialty: Orthopedic and Hand Surgery
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Aguilar got his degree in Medicine from the La Salle University in Mexico City. Following his specialty in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery at the National Institute of Rehabilitation where he also did his fellowship in Wrist, Hand and Microsurgery. He then went to Torreon, Coahuila at did a fellowship in Braquial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury.
Dr. Aguilar continues to train to broaden this area of expertise attending the Annual Meeting of Mexican Federation of College of Orthopedic and Traumatology (FEMECOT), the Annual Meeting of American Association for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) in the United States, the International Meeting of Hand Surgery of the Mexican Society of Hand and Microsurgery and the Annual Meeting of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
- Orthopaedic Mexican Board.
- Mexican Federation of College of Orthopaedic and Traumatology.
- Mexican Society of Hand and Microsurgery.
- Mexican Association of Hand Surgery.
- Orthopaedic and Traumatology College of Tijuana.
- America Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital Name for +10 years
- Only Internationally certified full-scale hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Lopez Corvala the most recognized and trusted name in Weight-loss Surgery
- Most prestigious hospital name in Mexico for over 10 years
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Best Facilities and Amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Mexico’s Largest Private Hospital Network