Dr. Morales is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexico. His internship was performed at the General Hospital of Mexicali, Mexico.
Dr. Morales continued his education, specializing in Neurosurgery at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, with a sub-specialty in Neurological Endovascular Therapy.
Currently on staff at Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Dr. Morales is also on staff at the Institute of Social Security in Tijuana.
Teaching activity includes work as a visiting Professor for Neurological Endovascular Therapy at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, and as a Professor of Neurophysiology at the Autonomous University of Baja California.
Dr. Morales’ is a frequent contributor to medical publications, and a regular attendee and participant in medical conferences throughout Mexico.
Special ongoing training and courses include:
- Stabilization of the cervical spine, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Microsurgery Training Course, Monterrey, Mexico.
- Theoretical and practical course in teaching in surgery of cervical and lumbar spine, Monterrey, Mexico.
- IX International Course of Neurological Endovascular Therapy. Madrid, Spain.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate, Faculty of Medicine at Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexico.
- Member, Mexican Society of Neurological Surgery.
- License # 3358003.