About IVF Treatment at Angeles Health
Fertility treatments are more expensive in the U.S. than anywhere else. An IVF treatment in a U.S. hospital or fertility clinic can cost $15,000 or more, whereas the procedure at Angeles Health is a fraction of that. Price is not the only thing you'll be thinking about when making a decision about your health, and in addition to cost savings Angeles Health also offers the support and knowledge of a skilled team of specialists who help patients understand and manage all of the obstacles they may face in their journey towards pregnancy. Our facilities and medical technology represent fertility treatment that is of the highest standard.
We believe in creating a partnership with the patient and we have found that the best partnerships occur when the patient is well-informed and has an active role in their treatment. We value an open and ethical relationship with every patient in a setting that encourages trust and mutual respect, where questions are welcome.
THE FERTILITY TEAM AT ANGELES HEALTH IS DEDICATED TO:
• Providing high quality healthcare that focuses on the couple as a whole
• Addressing the specific reproductive health needs of women at every stage of life
• Providing advanced, innovative, high value infertility treatment in a supportive environment that aims to build families, not technology
• Recognizing the importance of our healthcare team that works collaboratively, acknowledging the skills, values and contributions of each team member and providing an emotionally supportive work environment
• Increasing awareness in the medical community of the unique philosophy, services and medical knowledge that we provide
• Becoming innovators and leaders in reproductive medicine so we can continue to offer high value services and care to our patients
• Continuously searching for medical education and professional development to support the capabilities of all staff
• Participating and supporting graduate medical education, medical outreach, and clinical research to optimize physician's knowledge and skills for the improvement of women's healthcare
About Angeles Health
Angeles Health has 23 hospitals in 14 cities and is Mexico’s largest private healthcare network. With more than 11,000 medical specialists we care for more North American patients than any other hospital network outside of the US. Angeles Health in Tijuana opened in 2006 and offers excellence in medical care and patient hospitality. We are proud of the level of care we provide and the friendly and supportive environment we offer our patients. We are located just 20 minutes’ drive from San Diego in a pleasant commercial district that has a movie theater with films in English, and many great restaurants, some of which are familiar American chains.