Gastric sleeve surgery is usually not covered by medical insurance and in a North American hospital can easily reach a cost of $30,000 or higher. Your estimated total treatment and travel costs with Angeles Health are significantly less. Though the saving is notable we understand that the price of surgery should never be your only consideration.
Angeles Health offers modern facilities to compete with any U.S. or Canadian hospital and our multidisciplinary weight-loss surgery team is among the most experienced in the world. At Angeles Health patients work with physicians, nutritionists and nurses, each of whom is dedicated to making their medical tourism experience as comfortable, supported and secure as possible.
Everyone at Angeles Health has a desire to ensure that our medical travel patients get the treatment needed for success, and that they leave the hospital ready to achieve their long-term weight-loss goals. Other gastric sleeve medical travel options might cost less. However, Angeles Health provides gastric sleeve medical travel patients with a fully equipped, state-of-the-art private hospital for their life changing procedure with all the benefits that entails, including immediate, on-hand specialty services such as an on-site staff of cardiac anesthesiologist, internists, as well as emergency/critical care.
What's Included In Your Gastric Sleeve Surgery Medical Travel Package
- Free consultation with the surgeon
- All surgeon fees
- Dedicated US based case management before, during and after your trip.
- Hospital stay of up to 5 nights depending on the doctor's post op evaluation.
- 2 nights hotel stay if required.
- Lab tests.
- Door-to-door ground transportation from San Diego Airport to the gated private hospital for the patient and companion.
- Full travel planning for patient and travel companions.
- A twelve month Follow-Up Program
- Available financing