Dr. Serecero is a certified Dental Surgeon. He earned his DDS degree from the University of Baja California's Faculty of Dentistry.
Additional education includes training in Oral Implantology by the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology.
Dr. Serecero's primary specialties are General Dentistry, Oral Rehabilitation, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implant Rehabilitation.
He is on staff at Hospital Angeles Tijuana and is head of its internal dental clinic, Angeles Dental. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California , Mexico.
- Diploma in Oral Implantology by the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology.
- Certified Dental Surgeon by the National Board of Dentistry.
- Certified, International Event of Oral Implantology, Republica of Cuba, Ministry of Public Health, Provincial Department of Stomatology
- Board Certified Dentist by the National Council of Restorative Dentistry.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology.
- Member of the State of Baja California Oral Implantology Association.
- Member of the National Board of Dentistry.
- License No. 3620615.