Director of Functional Medicine
Dr Donato Pérez García is an Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) specialist, focusing on the treatment of chronic illnesses. He graduated from University Anáhuac, School of Medicine.
Dr Donato Pérez García is the 3rd generation of IPT physicians; In 1982 he began working with his father where he learned the IPT, which was discovered by his grandfather.
Dr Donato Pérez García has dedicated himself to introducing the treatment in Mexico,South America, Europe, Asia and North Africa, training physicians that offer IPT as an option for treating cancer and other degenerative diseases. Since then he has continued with annual seminars, attended by international doctors and presentations on IPTLD® to the United States government organization NIH/NCI/OCCAM.
Dr Donato Pérez García developed further practice of IPT (which is now formally called Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low Dose (IPTLD)). In January 2013 he was promoted for a three-year period as Medical Advisory in Research for the Health Committee of LXII Legislature, Chamber of Deputies, United States of Mexico, Government of Mexico.
Dr Donato Pérez García has over 30 years experience in IPT. Has applied over 26,000 treatments to patients worldwide. He began working at Angeles Health International in July 2013, alongside Dr Ariel Perez.
Awards, Affiliations and Nominations
- 2013- Board Member of Hospital Angeles Medical Society
- 2009- IPTLD® is a Trademark
- 2011- Board Member of Hospital Angeles Medical Society
- 2007- Medical staff member at Hospital Angeles
- 1992 – Member of Torres de Agua Caliente Medical Society. Tijuana, B.C. Mex
- 1991 – Leaders in American Innovation
- 1988 – Who’s Who in Mexico
- 1988 – Men of Achievement
- 1988 – The New York Academy of Sciences
- 1985-1997 – Sociedad Mexicana de Medicina General B.C
- Personalities of America, Fifth Edition
- Distinguished Leadership Award, Second Edition